Here's a fun crossword puzzle for kids, and it's educational, too! What could be better than that? Print it out to use in the classroom or at home.
To complete this crossword, you'll need to choose the correct homophone in each sentence, then write it correctly in the puzzle diagram.
1. There/Their plane was late, so the Smiths slept at the airport.
5. The newborn calf was too weak/week to stand.
6. Meri was very pale/pail when she was sick.
7. I don’t want to brake/break my mother’s glass vase.
8. All the shirts are on sail/sale now at this store.
11. I cannot hear/here what you are saying.
12. We cut up too/two apples for our snack.
13. Can you right/write with your left hand?
2. Dad rode/road to work with a friend.
3. The boy’s tale/tail about flying around the world was not true.
4. The horse’s main/mane is very soft.
7. We saw a big brown bare/bear at the zoo.
8. Pete sent/cent a card to his uncle.
9. Can we meat/meet after school?
10. The chairs were lined up in five rows/rose.
If so, I think you'll like these!
Find the Misspellings Crossword - Kids love to find mistakes! To complete this page, they'll need to find one misspelled word in each sentence and write it correctly in the puzzle.
Sight Words Crossword- This fun crossword puzzle for kids provides a great way to give your young students practice with important sight words. Students will read, write and spell simple sight words in context.
Scrambled Animals Crossword - Unscramble the names of 15 well-known animals and write them correctly into the puzzle.
...visit my other site, www.word-game-world.com. You'll find these, and more!
What's the Scoop?
A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of
the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
If you're ready for something just a wee bit tougher, try this one.
You'll probably have little problem thinking of the right word, but
you'll have to spell it correctly to complete the crossword!
Rhyme Time Crossword Puzzle Here's a fun crossword for young children to enjoy as they complete the sentences with words that rhyme. See how many answers your child can complete without your help.