Here’s one of our best free online crossword puzzles! You may be able to name the tallest mountain in the world, and the longest river. But do you know the second tallest, the second longest?
Put your geographical knowledge to the test with this challenging crossword. You may be glad that there are only 20 clues in this one! Note: There are no spaces between words.
3. Second largest lake in the U.S. (2 wds.)
6. Second most populated country in the world
7. Second largest country, by area, in Europe
8. Second largest lake in the world (2 wds.)
12. Second most populated city in India
14. Second largest island in the world (2 wds.)
16. Second deepest ocean in the world (2 wds.)
17. Second largest state by area in the U.S.
18. Second longest river in the world
19. Second largest continent
1. Second least densely populated country on Earth
2. Second largest city in the U.S., by population
4. Second smallest country in the world
5. Country with the second highest population density in the world
8. Second largest city in Europe, by population
9. Second tallest mountain in the world
10. Country with the second highest number of neighboring countries
11. Second largest landlocked country, by area, in the world
13. Country with the second longest coastline
15. Country with the second largest area in the world
Pig Jigs - If you know that "a dance for hog" is a Pig Jig, then you'll have no problem with this crossword. Solve over 40 more fun rhyming word pairs! NEW!
Presidential Middle Names - Check your knowledge of some interesting trivia about U.S. Presidents! Can you supply the name of the president who had/has each of these middle names? NEW!
Watermelon Words - Every answer to this fun crossword is spelled using the letters in WATERMELON. (You'll be surprised at how many words are possible.) A juicy challenge, for sure! NEW!
World Capitals - Travel around the world as you supply the name of the country that matches each capital city. How long will it take you to sail through this free online crossword puzzle? NEW!
Which One Is It? Don’t try to solve this tricky puzzle while you’re blindfolded. Instead, use what you know about correct spelling! Choose the one word that is spelled correctly and write it in the puzzle.
Anagram Crossword: Can you choose the correct anagram for each five-letter clue to correctly complete this puzzling puzzler???
101 Word Play Puzzlers Discover the FUN of letters & words as you solve each unique puzzle. Great vocabulary & spelling practice!
Spelling Bee Toolboxes for Grades 3/5 and 6/8 All the resources you need for a successful bee! On Sale!
New! Young Spellers Spelling Bee Word List for Grades 1 & 2
Monumental Spelling Bee Lists with definitions, sentences and language of origin
Colossal Spelling Bee Word Lists Definitions, parts of speech & sentences included for 600 words, at two levels
100 Difficult Spelling Bee Words, Definitions & Sentences Our toughest lists, for upper grades and adults!
The Gigantic Spelling Bee Words & Sentences in 3 volumes.
600 Spelling Bee Words & Sentences for Gr 3/5 & 6/8 Extra words & sentences at two levels