If you enjoy solving logic
brain teasers, you must
try this one! You'll need to know the correct spellings of
several tricky words, plus you'll need to read carefully, and -- of
course -- use skills in logic and critical thinking.
below to find out who went where, and when. Please note:
After reading the statements, try to answer all the questions!
1. A millionnaire flew from Cincinnati to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, on February 19.
2. A chauffeur, for hygienic reasons, only travels by car. He drove from Chicago to Milwaukee on August 21.
corporate executive visited important clientel in Los Angelos on
4. A fiesty group of Boy Scouts went canoeing in Michigan on July 17.
writers of great notoriety signed autographs in Honolulu on
6. If the millionaire went to Pittsburg on Febuary 19, then the chauffeur did not go to Milwaukee on August 21.
7. The president of the City Counsel, Ms. Smith, traveled by train on June 5 to her ninteenth class reunion.
8. Four security guards, who were recipients of awards for conducting outstanding surveillance, flew to Michigan on July 17.
9. On August 15, fifty foreign familar bull fighters, who were both famous and famished, found fine food upon their arrival in Honolulu.
corporate executive perceived their was trouble in his company back in Sacramento, so he returned to the
company from Los
Angeles on September
A. If only one group of people went to Michigan on July 17, which group was it?
B. Who may have gone to Honolulu on August 15?
C. Is #10 true or false?
D. Did the woman go to her class reunion on the June 5?
E. Did the man go to Milwaukee on August 21?
Check your Answers!
U.S. Presidents: Logical Letter Brain Teaser Choose the right letter in each of 9 clues to spell the answer to a trivia fact about U.S. Presidents. Sounds easy...right?
Mysterious Spelling - Hard brain teasers with tricky clues. If you solve them correctly you'll spell two interesting words.
Brain Teasers for Adults and Upper Grade Students - Very tricky to solve! Can you uncover the messages hidden in these two letters?
Brain Teaser Questions and Answers - Quick word transformations, brainstorming and fun word play challenges!
An Impossible Brain Teaser - This looks straightforward, for sure. But just wait until you try to solve it for yourself! Careful reading and spelling skills required.
101 Word Play Puzzlers Discover the FUN of letters & words as you solve each unique puzzle. Great vocabulary & spelling practice!
Spelling Bee Toolboxes for Grades 3/5 and 6/8 All the resources you need for a successful bee! On Sale!
New! Young Spellers Spelling Bee Word List for Grades 1 & 2
Monumental Spelling Bee Lists with definitions, sentences and language of origin
Colossal Spelling Bee Word Lists Definitions, parts of speech & sentences included for 600 words, at two levels
100 Difficult Spelling Bee Words, Definitions & Sentences Our toughest lists, for upper grades and adults!
The Gigantic Spelling Bee Words & Sentences in 3 volumes.
600 Spelling Bee Words & Sentences for Gr 3/5 & 6/8 Extra words & sentences at two levels