If you're looking for crossword puzzles printable, rather than interactive, you've come to the right place. Check out our entire collection using the links at the bottom of the page, or the tabs to the right.
What makes this crossword so very extraordinary? The answer to every clue ends in ERY, ARY or ORY! Simply read the clue, think of the right answer and spell it correctly in the diagram. You're sure to have satisfactory experience!
1. A residence occupied by a community of monks
4. A line that marks the limits of an area
8. A story with symbolic characters and events
11. A book with words, meanings and pronunciations
12. The annual return of the date of a special event
14. Next after the first in order, rank, etc.
16. Done, given or made with one's own free choice
17. A general division or class
20. A blood vessel
21. A series of explanations or comments
22. Utensils used at the table, such as knoves, forks and spoons
23. A place equipped for making scientific experiments
24. First or highest in rank or importance
2. The craft of working ornamental designs on woven fabric with thread and needle
3. Not real; existing only in the imagination
5. A difficulty or dilemma
6. Third in order or rank
7. Machine parts or machine systems
9. Serving to prepare for something
10. A tract of land; region
12. Something not necessary, used for convenience, beauty, etc.
13. Compulsory; ordered by an authority
15. Based on custom; commonly done, observed or used
18. Fundamental; relating to the simplest principles of a subject
19. Not permanent
I'm adding more and more crosswords, so please check back again for more. This one is quite difficult, but I also have new easier crosswords, too!
Try another one (or more!) from my new collection!
Synonym Crossword: Can you solve this mammoth-sized challenge? For each clue you must select a synonym that fits into the diagram.
Which One Is It? Don’t try to solve
this tricky puzzle while you’re blindfolded. Instead, use what you know about correct
spelling! Choose the one word that is spelled correctly and write it in the puzzle.
Doctor, Doctor: Time for a check-up! Do you know the names for these twenty medical specialists?
Spelling Bee Challenge - In this unique fill-in crossword, you'll need to place 32 difficult spelling bee words. How many of these words can you spell and/or define?
The focus of this website is spelling, so why do I have free crossword puzzles printable? Great question! To successfully complete a crossword, you need vocabulary and spelling skills. Any kind of word game that provides this kind of practice in a fun way is a winner in my book!
---on my other website, www.word-game-world.com! Find three sets of crossword puzzles printable arranged by difficulty. Here are three examples :
Spanish Crossword Puzzle Practice basic Spanish and English words in this educational crossword puzzle.
Words in CROSSWORD PUZZLE Every answer in this unique puzzle is spelled using only the letters in CROSSWORD PUZZLE. How long will it take you to complete this one???
Astronomy Crossword Puzzle This puzzle features facts and terminology about our Solar System. You might say this crossword is out of this world!
101 Word Play Puzzlers Discover the FUN of letters & words as you solve each unique puzzle. Great vocabulary & spelling practice!