Our free brain teasers are just right folks of any age who want to start out with easy-to-solve puzzlers. They're just right for adults who want a quick challenge, or for younger students. They're also great for ESL students.
On this page, you'll find links to several pages of puzzlers, plus additional free samples. Be sure to read through the whole list!
We also have more difficult Brain Teasers here.
Brain teasers strengthen many vital learning skills in students of any age. To correctly solve any brain teaser, students must read think and very carefully! Our brain challenges also require spelling and word skills.
2. Easy Brain Teaser Questions - Are they all really easy for you? More word play fun with lots of spelling topics.
3. Mystery Words - Printable worksheets, especially for kids. They'll need to carefully read the directions, use critical thinking skills and spelling skills to find the mystery words. Fun and challenging!
4. Magic Word Squares - 7 printable word brain teasers. Kids will complete squares in which the same words are spelled in both directions.
5. Picture Puzzlers - 2 Printable brain teaser worksheets where knowing how to spell simple words is a must!6. Multiple-meaning jokes and riddles - Light-hearted word fun! What a great way to practice language skills!
7. Hilarious Homonyms - More word play riddles featuring words that sound the same but have different spellings and meanings. Great practice for students!