Just for you: a crossword puzzle printable, fun and free! Time for a checkup! You may know the names of most of the kinds of specialists listed in this puzzle. But you’ll have to also spell them correctly to correctly to complete the puzzle! How long will it take you to supply all these answers?
2. Studies the cause, development and manifestations of disease
4. Treats patients by aligning their spines
14. Treats the feet and foot disorders
16. Treats heart problems
18. Puts patients to sleep before surgery
19. Treats blood diseases
20. Treats diseases of the nervous system and
disorders that affect it
1. Diagnosis and treats hearing loss
3. Treats diseases of old age
5. Treats disorders of the bones and muscles
6. Treats glands, such as the thyroid and adrenal, that secrete body hormones
7. Specializes in diseases of the digestive system
8. Treats ailments of the nose, throat and ears
9. Treats diseases of body joints
10. Treats the skin and its diseases
11. Treats the urinary tract
12. Treats allergies, resistance to disease and other conditions of the immune system
13. Treats the eye and its diseases
15. Treats kidney disorders17. Cares for women throughout pregnancy
I'm adding more and more crosswords, so please check again. This one is quite difficult, but I also have new easier crosswords, too!
Pig Jigs - If you know that "a dance for hog" is a Pig Jig, then you'll have no problem with this crossword. Solve over 40 more fun rhyming word pairs!
Second Place Trivia - Can you name the second longest river, the second least densely populated country, and more? Try this challenging crossword and find out!
Presidential Middle Names - Check your knowledge of some interesting trivia about U.S. Presidents! Can you supply the name of the president who had/has each of these middle names?
Which One Is It? Don’t try to solve
this tricky puzzle while you’re blindfolded. Instead, use what you know about correct
spelling! Choose the one word that is spelled correctly and write it in the puzzle.
EX Marks the Spot: All the answers in this crossword puzzle begin with EX. Fun vocabulary practice for upper grades!
Fill-In Puzzles for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders: Two fill-in crossword puzzles that feature ER/OR words and AL/EL/IL/LE words. Great spelling practice for middle graders!
I'm writing lots more new crosswords, so please check back again soon!
---on my other website, www.word-game-world.com! Find three sets of puzzles arranged by difficulty. Here are just two examples :
Words in CROSSWORD PUZZLE Every answer in this unique crossword is spelled using only the letters in CROSSWORD PUZZLE. How long will it take you to complete this one??? It's a crossword puzzle printable for your commute, or anytime.
Animal Idioms - If you're wise as an owl, you'll have no trouble solving this easy crossword puzzle long before the cows come home!