Our free easy crossword puzzles provide a fun way to give kids practice in correct spelling.
To complete this crossword, you'll need to identify the misspelled word in each sentence, then write it correctly in the puzzle diagram.
1. I never climed this high in the tree before!
4. Tim was the frist one to finish his paper.
7. Sara and Allie hope to see each other agian soon.
10. I won’t come outside untill I clear the table.
11. If you lisen closely, you can hear the robins.
1. Max likes to coler with large crayons.
2. What dose your baby brother like it eat?
3. My best friend will be comeing to my birthday party.
5. I realy want to go to the circus!
6. We ate diner after the school play.
8. It’s allmost cool enough to need a jacket.
9. My aunt siad she would come over for a visit.
You may also enjoy these free easy crosswords, suitable for early learners and ESL students:
Silence, Please! - Kids supply the missing silent letters in frequently-used words. Fun spelling practice!
Sight Words Crossword - This fun, easy crossword puzzle provides a great way to give your young students practice with important sight words. Students read, write and spell simple sight words in context.
Homophone Crossword - It won't be too/two hard to write/right the correct answers in the puzzle, will it?
Scrambled Animals Crossword - Unscramble the names of 15 well-known animals and write them correctly into the puzzle.
Third grade worksheets
- Contractions and calendar words are featured in two printable crosswords.
...visit my other site, www.word-game-world.com. You'll find these crossword puzzles, and many more!
What's the Scoop?
A cool, yummy puzzle, all about ice cream! Just unscramble the names of
the most popular ice cream flavors and place them in the puzzle.
If you're ready for something just a wee bit tougher, try this one.
You'll probably have little problem thinking of the right word, but
you'll have to spell it correctly to complete the crossword!
Rhyme Time Crossword Puzzle Here's a fun crossword for young children to enjoy as they complete the sentences with words that rhyme. See how many answers your child can complete without your help.