Free Spelling Bee Clip Art
Use free spelling bee clip art to liven up your classroom handouts,
parent letters, award certificates and more.
Here are just a few of
our exclusive images:
clip art collection also includes grade-level images for grades 3, 4, 5 and 6. Here's one example:
We also have free coordinating spelling bee award
certificates for your convenience!
to use our clip art as digital images:
Open our pdf.
2. Scroll to the page(s) with the image(s) you wish to use.
3. Press the "print screen" button on your keyboard.
4. Open up a new document in "Paint" or other image-editing
program of your choice.
5. Insert the image from "print screen" by using Ctl + V or "insert"
6. Crop the image(s) you want. Resize as necessary.
7. In the file menu, click on "Save as." Name the file, save
as a .jpg or .png in your documents or picture files in a
location you can find later.
8. Open up a word document, then Insert --> Picture -->
from file. Go to the saved location of your clip art image.
9. Adjust the image size as necessary as well as its layout properties.
Complete your letter, announcement or other document.
spelling bee can be a lot of work!
us help! You'll find a comprehensive set of spelling bee helps
Toolbox eBooks. Each one contains 600 words and
sentences, rules, organizational helps, worksheets, student tips, award
certificates, and more spelling bee clip art!
find all the resources you need for a successfull spelling bee in one affordable product.
We offer Toolboxes for grades 3-5 and grades 6-8.
Please sign up to
receive our free newsletter.
You'll receive a bunch of Spelling Bee helps and other freebies when
you sign up. The newsletter includes teaching ideas and free resources
for teachers and parents. Learn
It's all FREE!
We promise not to share
information with anyone!
Go to main page for Spelling
Go to main page for Spelling Bee Word Lists