Use free spelling bee clip art to liven up your classroom handouts, parent letters, award certificates and more.
Here are just two of our exclusive images:
Our clip art collection also includes grade-level images for grades 3, 4, 5 and 6. Here's one example:
Open our pdf.
2. Scroll to the page(s) with the image(s) you wish to use.
3. Press the "print screen" button on your keyboard.
4. Open up a new document in "Paint" or other image-editing program of your choice.
5. Insert the image from "print screen" by using Ctl + V or "insert"
6. Crop the image(s) you want. Resize as necessary.
7. In the file menu, click on "Save as." Name the file, save as a .jpg or .png in your documents or picture files in a location you can find later.
8. Open up a word document, then Insert --> Picture --> from file. Go to the saved location of your clip art image.
9. Adjust the image size as necessary as well as its layout properties. Complete your letter, announcement or other document.
We have a wide assortment of spelling bee certificates, too!
us help! You'll find a comprehensive set of spelling bee helps
Spelling Bee Toolbox eBooks. Each one contains 600 words and sentences, rules, organizational helps, worksheets, student tips, award certificates, and more clip art!
You'll find all the resources you need for a successful spelling bee in one affordable product. We offer Toolboxes for grades 3-5 and grades 6-8.
Reward your best spellers with one of these fantastic prizes!
These make a great prizes for spelling bee winners or any good spellers!
Prices vary by style and quantity. Products often go on sale, and we sometimes add new products, so check back often at our Zazzle store.
We've designed some coordinating Spelling Bee Clip Art to dress up your parent letters and student handouts.
If you're planning a full-scale spelling bee, you'll find our Spelling Bee organizational tips to be helpful. We'll show you what needs to be done and when!
We've compiled a list of spelling bee practice ideas for individual students. A printable version is included for your convenience.
Use our basic spelling bee rules to run your next classroom spelling competition. We cover the basics in a concise list.
Keep your students learning to spell all year long with these helpful resources:
Spelling Bee Toolboxes for Grades 3/5 and 6/8 All the resources you need for a successful bee! On Sale!
2014-15 Colossal Spelling Bee Word Lists Definitions, parts of speech & sentences included for 600 words, at two levels
100 Difficult Spelling Bee Words, Definitions & Sentences Our toughest list, for upper grades and adults!
600 Spelling Bee Words & Sentences for Gr 3/5 & 6/8 Extra words & sentences at two levels
AnyWord Spelling Practice Series Worksheets, games & prompts that work with almost ANY spelling words!
101 Word Play Puzzlers Build spelling and vocab skills in upper grade and adult students. Lots of fun for word-play fans!