classroom worksheets overtaking your desk ? or
Before things get too out of hand, please try our new spelling worksheets!
Are classroom worksheets overtaking your desk
new "Swap Sheets™" are great
These innovative pages help students learn from each other, and they save you a lot of work!
Here's how these spelling pages work:
1. A student chooses ten spelling words of her choice. (You decide if the words are review words or new words.)
2. Then the student rewrites the words, scrambling the letters or following some other instruction printed on the page.
3. She cuts apart the worksheet, removing her original word list -- for the answer key -- as instructed on the page.
4. She gives the rest of the page to another student to solve.
5. He completes the page and hands it back to her student to check.
Alphabet printables - All spelling begins with letters. These worksheets cover ABC order for beginners. For grades preK-1.
Printable spelling reproducibles - Mini word search puzzles: Students must spot the correct spelling of troublesome words. For grades 2 - 5.
Worksheets - Can You Spell Well?:
If kids identify all of
the incorrectly spelled words, they'll be able to SEE the results.
Wacky packages! - Find the spelling errors on these whimsical boxes. For grades 4-6.Antonym Antics - Vocabulary worksheet for upper grades