This English worksheet will provide learning fun along with excellent practice with spelling and vocabulary words. It is suitable for students in approximately grades 5 - 8.
I've compiled a list of words that contain the letters TEN. See if you can figure out each word. Here's a glimpse of the printable page. The full text also appears below.
1. young cat _ _ _ TEN
2. a game played with rackets TEN _ _ _
3. spoiled, as in fruit _ _ _ TEN
4. an extremely bad smell _ TEN _ _
5. a snap, or other item, that holds things together _ _ _ TEN _ _
6. insects have a pair of these _ _ TEN _ _
7. often used on camping trips TEN _ _
8. a spatula, or other kitchen gadget _ TEN _ _ _
9. not hard or tough TEN _ _ _
10. satisfied, comfortable _ _ _ TEN _
11. the number of people present _ _ TEN _ _ _ _ _
12. a fat used in baking _ _ _ _ TEN _ _ _
13. recorded with paper and pencil _ _ _ _ TEN
14. a ligament or cord of dense tissue TEN _ _ _
15. give attention with the ear _ _ _ TEN
Wacky packages! - Students love to find others' mistakes, right? They'll enjoy finding the spelling errors on two whimsical boxes. There's a wacky board game and a package of waffles you don't want to eat! Great for grades 4-7.
Proceed with Caution! - Students need great spelling skills AND they need to carefully read and follow directions to successfully complete this fun page!
Double Duty - It seems that everyone LEAVES when it's time to rake the LEAVES. Your students will complete eighteen similar sentences by choosing the correct multiple-meaning word. Some are very challenging!
It's a Disaster! - Hilarious spelling and grammar worksheet that provides practice with past participle verbs. Students will enjoy working through each sentence to read the surprise ending.
Creative Writing Worksheets - These fun pages incorporate spelling practice with almost any spelling words. Kids will design T-shirts, invent a video game, and write some awesome movie titles. Try some today!