When you try this hidden word brain teaser, we hope you won't feel like putting your head in the sand!
Put your reasoning skills to the test -- along with some good guessing -- to uncover three hidden words. How long will it take you to solve all three?
1. The first letter is in ECHO but not NOISE.
2. The second letter is in ACTOR but not SCRIPT.
3. The third letter is in BIRD and in BRAIN.
4. The fourth letter is in CORN but not COB.
5. The fifth letter is in NICE and in KIND.
6. The sixth letter is in EVENING but not MORNING.
7. The seventh letter is in TRAPEZE but not TIGHTROPE.8. The eighth letter is in LAKE but not STREAM.
1. The first letter is in ASLEEP but
2. The second letter is in PEACH but
3. The third letter is in UNCLE and in AUNT.
4. The fourth letter is in TIGER but not JUNGLE.
5. The fifth letter is in SHIP and in SHORE.
6. The sixth letter is in EARLY and in LATE.
seventh letter is in ARMY but not NAVY.
1. The first letter is in BREEZE but not BLOW.
2. The second letter is in SQUASH but not SPINACH.
3. The third letter is CUB but not BEAR.
4. The fourth letter is in PITCH and in CATCH.
5. The fifth letter is in MOUTH and in CHEW.
6. The sixth letter is in LIPS and in KISS.
7. The seventh letter is SPIN but not TOPS.8. The eighth letter is in VOICE but not VOCAL.
Brain Teaser Questions and Answers - Quick word transformations, brainstorming and word play challenges
The Message & Reply - Two REALLY difficult letters with hidden messages. Good spelling skills are the key to uncovering them!
Travel Teaser - A very challenging puzzle to test your spelling and logic skills. If there are no misspellings in a statement, it is true, but how well do you know how to spell some of these spelling demons?
An Impossible Brain Teaser? - Sure, the directions are tricky, but adults and upper grade students can solve this the first time, right?
Pig Jigs - If you know that "a dance for hog" is a Pig Jig, then you'll have no problem with this crossword. Solve over 40 more fun rhyming word pairs!
Doctor, Doctor! Supply the names of 20 different kinds of medical specialists. Will you pass your check-up?
Muddled Music Crossword - Sharpen your focus to solve this one! Replace one or two letters in each clue to spell a musical term.
Synonym Crossword: Can you solve this mammoth-sized challenge? For each clue you must select a synonym that fits into the diagram.
Spelling Bee Challenge - In this unique fill-in crossword, you'll need to place 32 difficult spelling bee words. How many of these words can you spell and/or define?
101 Word Play Puzzlers Discover the FUN of letters & words as you solve each unique puzzle. Great vocabulary & spelling practice!
AnyWord Spelling Practice Series Worksheets, games & prompts that work with almost ANY spelling words!
Fun Spelling Worksheets for Grades 1/2 50 All-new reproducible pages for early learners!